Mansard and l-shaped mansard loft conversion
A mansard loft conversion, named after the 17th-century French Architect Francois Mansard, is situated to the rear of the property. This type of conversion has a flat roof, with the back wall sloping inwards at an angle of 72 degrees. Windows are usually housed within small dormers which extend from the roof to create additional space.
Mansard loft conversions normally require planning permissions, due to the large changes to the roof shape and structure.
In addition, we specialise in l-shaped mansard loft conversions, which can really open up the space and add even more value to your property. The l-shaped mansard loft conversion works particularly well if you are converting the loft into an open-plan bedroom with en-suite.
Nuspace loft conversion steps:
- CLICK HEREDormer and l-shaped dormer loft conversion
- CLICK HEREDouble mansard loft conversion
- CLICK HEREVelux loft conversion
- CLICK HEREHip-to-gable and l-shaped hip-to-gable loft conversion
- CLICK HERELoft conversion with full back addition
- CLICK HERELoft conversion with pod room
- CLICK HERELoft conversion with roof terrace