NDB Limited Privacy Notice
NDB LTD takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us when making enquiries and obtaining quotes.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your client relationship.
- To process orders for you for services;
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
- To process CBG via third parties;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules;
- To provide with details of our product ranges, services, and promotions;
- To notify you of changes of what we do;
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment to request authority for pictures, reviews, references etc.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing and marketing agents, credit references agencies and tracing agents), fraud sharing organisations, and to other companies in our group, in each case within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with legal obligation, or to enforce or apply to terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of NDB LTD, our staff, our customs, or others;
- In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary form for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in your trade application from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new services and existing promotional offers. If you do not want to be contacted in this way. Info@i–want-nuspace.co.uk.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- Receiver your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at Info@i–want-nuspace.co.uk. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for a guarantee or applicable legal requirements and limitation periods, provision of services and dispute resolution.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at email@example.com, or by post to Info@i–want-nuspace.co.uk or by cost to 965 Fulham Road, Fulham SW6 5JJ.