A full time Architectural Technician/Tecnologist is required to join the nuspace architectural team, to assist in the fulfillment of the company's architectural requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficient in Autocad
- Good knowledge of current UK building control regulations
- Proficient in building control drawings and residential construction detailing
- Ability to develop detailed construction details and specifications
- Ability to liaise with architects, structural engineers, contractors, project managers, party wall surveyors and clients
- Ability to multi task, use own initiative and work under pressure.
- Positive, friendly and outgoing manner
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence.
The nuspace office is located on Fulham Road, about 5 minutes walk from Putney Bridge Underground Station on the District Line and our office hours are 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Applications from UK based individuals who include a covering letter detailing relevant experience and a current CV, will be prioritised.